Our organization cannot effectively serve the needs of the community without a strong base of volunteers. We have many opportunities for people who want to become involved in our organization by sharing their time and talent. Examples of volunteer opportunities include:
- Serving on a committee (Advocacy, Communications & Education)
- New Parent Program
- Board member
- Outreach efforts to the medical community
- Providing bilingual support to Spanish-speaking families
- Down Syndrome Awareness Walk
- Techniques for Success Conference for Parents & Educators
We also provide opportunities for high school students in Montgomery County to receive credit for Student Service Learning (SSL) hours by volunteering at annual awareness events such as the Awareness Walk and Winter Dance.
To join DSNMC as a volunteer, please open our Join It website link and complete the "volunteer" membership. We will contact you with some exciting volunteer opportunities. You can also contact us or take a look at the upcoming events in our calendar.
Thank you so much!